[civsoc-mw] Speech by MEC chairperson during NECOF in Mangochi

Nini Sulamoyo ninisulamoyo at gmail.com
Wed May 13 19:57:09 CAT 2020

A Sangwani you believe you are working for a diligent person?

If I were you I wouldn't even waist energy on sharing speeches that has our
precinceieved ideas. Jane has nothing new and important to communicate to
the world let alone Malawi. People know her as a disgrace and a sell out.
She will end very badly.

Share her resignation letter though.

Nini Brenda Sulamoyo-Ruebush