[civsoc-mw] Speech by MEC chairperson during NECOF in Mangochi

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:42:59 CAT 2020

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 2:34 PM Adamson S. Muula <amuula at medcol.mw> wrote:

> Thank you Sangwani. These speeches from the Chair of the MEC are a painful
> reminder to many. Hopefully, this is her last address to the nation as MEC
> Chair. Keep safe
>
> I aksed Sangwani why they had to go to Mangochi for this. He hasnt
responded and I dont think he will respond. This MEC is useless.  They are
having these meetings amidst covid. Do they think covid is a joke. I would
be equally very unhappy if the Electoral Cpommission chief in Zimbabwe went
to Voc Falls for something that a press release would do. This village
witch must go.  She has too much of a public servant mentality of
allowances. Some private practice could have done her good.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>