[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Macron signals tougher line on immigration

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 19 06:38:25 CAT 2019

I agree with you. Zimbabwe has many problems. It should rather focus in those than wasting money on burying the dead.
But let’s give the devil his due. On his deathbed Mugabe denounced state funeral ⚰️. He wanted to be buried next to his mother in his home village in the company of friends and family members.
Ngwangwangwa hasn’t respected Mugabe’s wish.