[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] The Budget

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 16:34:15 CAT 2019

Yours is not a complicated problem to solve.
a). The gardener and his wife should [could] opt not to have children.
b). Opt not to have a maid.
c). Opt that only one parent works
d). Create communal daycare centres.
e). Ask the bloody government to create daycare centres

Sometimes I have a feeling that Malawi is not a nation state. It is a mere huge plantation, practicing slavery. Hey? Give APM K35,000 and we will see if he would still want to be president. Give him that money, monitor him closely, the next thing you’ll hear is that he has dumped the presidency.