[Civsoc-mw] Sympathy For The Devil

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 07:57:13 CAT 2019

Please allow me to introduce myself: I'm a man of wealth and taste.
I've been around for a long, long year; stole many a man's soul to waste. And I was 'round when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain. Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate.
Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name. But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
I stuck around St. Petersburg when I saw it was a time for a change. Killed the czar and his ministers,
Anastasia screamed in vain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc