[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Area 36, Lilongwe

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 05:42:59 CAT 2019

I don’t think Malawi is ready for names. Let’s leave the numbers as they are, please. Otherwise, all the areas will be named after DDP politicians and their cronies. And when Joyce Banda gets into power later she will replace the names with that of PP cronies. The circus would go on and on🎪.

We now have a statue of Bingu near Bingu International Conference Centre, not far away from Bingu National Stadium 🏟. When Bingu was in power the walls of every building from Nsanje to Chitipa were hung with his portraits.

Malawi has failed to get rid of cult of personality.