[Civsoc-mw] updates on CivSoc-Mw mailing list

Keyboard Boyd Kilembey kkilembe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:03:10 CAT 2018

Pat I dont think many people will take you seriously. It used to be like
that, not any more. They say nsomba ikaola imodzi, zonse zawola. If you
dont trust a good man like me, go and ask Chikakwiya, the former UDF
regional governor for the south and who was suppossed to take over UDF as
its president until Muluzi annointed Bingu.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 1:57 PM Pat Chi <pmchinguwo at gmail.com> wrote:

> shaaaa the noble profession of lawyers put to shame.
>
> on  a serious note: not all lawyers do coach clients to lie. In all honest
> the work of an advocate is to assist the course of justice.
>
> On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 13:16, Keyboard Boyd Kilembey <kkilembe at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 12:34 PM Maybach Woyee <mbchwoyee5 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Eeeeeeish! My privacy has been violated by the moderators. Do we have
>>> any lawyers here to move a motion? I didn't give consent for my email to
>>> displayed in this manner.
>>>
>>> NMfana, the last thing you should do is go to a lawyer. They are crooks.
>> They coach you how to lie. Did you see the lawyers for the ugly witch
>> bitches or the one for Stormy? You think these are honest creatures?
>> It used to be a noble profession, not any more. Everybody wants your
>> money even when they know you will lose the case. Go and ask Chikakwiya!!

> Patrick Mphatso CHINGUWO
> saved by Christ Jesus to serve Him only
>
> Box 962,ZOMBA
> cell:(+265) 0888 345 369
> alt.email:patrickchinguwo at yahoo.com
> blog:http://chinguwo.blogspot.com/

Malawians are a pathetic people and little wonder every president treats us
like maggots of living things.
The Lion Of Karonga