[Civsoc-mw] updates on CivSoc-Mw mailing list

Pat Chi pmchinguwo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:55:56 CAT 2018

shaaaa the noble profession of lawyers put to shame.

on  a serious note: not all lawyers do coach clients to lie. In all honest
the work of an advocate is to assist the course of justice.

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 at 13:16, Keyboard Boyd Kilembey <kkilembe at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 12:34 PM Maybach Woyee <mbchwoyee5 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Eeeeeeish! My privacy has been violated by the moderators. Do we have any
>> lawyers here to move a motion? I didn't give consent for my email to
>> displayed in this manner.
>>
>> NMfana, the last thing you should do is go to a lawyer. They are crooks.
> They coach you how to lie. Did you see the lawyers for the ugly witch
> bitches or the one for Stormy? You think these are honest creatures?
> It used to be a noble profession, not any more. Everybody wants your money
> even when they know you will lose the case. Go and ask Chikakwiya!!

Patrick Mphatso CHINGUWO
saved by Christ Jesus to serve Him only

Box 962,ZOMBA
cell:(+265) 0888 345 369