[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Oh No!

Mayeso kanyowile mayesok288 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 05:34:20 CAT 2018

Great idea, Antonie

You might want to link up with the team behind "*Lilongwe Pitch Night"  *for
lesson sharing, etc

An example of meeting through their initiative is this link :
https://www.amazon.com/Couples-Rings-Plated-Engagement-Matching/dp/B00JGC8C3A/ref=pd_sim_197_3?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00JGC8C3A&pd_rd_r=3BN75PTM8GJGPYDFFN9N&pd_rd_w=PxEBT&pd_rd_wg=UPnh0&refRID=3BN75PTM8GJGPYDFFN9N