[Civsoc-mw] Research Assistants needed

Staphiel S J Kungota skungota at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 12 11:10:44 CAT 2018

Doc,
What is the tenure of the work? 1 month, or permanent?
Regards.

Staphiel

    On Sunday, 11 February 2018, 11:09:22 GMT+2, Adamson S. Muula <amuula at medcol.mw> wrote:

 Dear Colleagues,
Greetings. I have noted that only a few people have applied to some research assistant job adverts that we currently have at the College of Medicine. In case you have someone in your circle who may be interested, I am sending the link. Unfortunately, the due date is tomorrow so colleagues must act with haste in they are interested: https://www.medcol.mw/job/research-assistants-2/
adamson

--
Adamson S. Muula PhD, MPH, MBBS, CPH, PGDip (Public Health Ethics), PGDip (Global Health), PGD (Palliative Care)Professor of Epidemiology and Public HealthUniversity of Malawi, College of MedicineSchool of Public Health and Family MedicineDepartment of Public HealthChimutu Building Room 850Private Bag 360, ChichiriBlantyre 3MalawiEmail: amuula at medcol.mwCell: +265 884233486Publications list: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Muula
orcid.org/0000-0003-4412-9773Webpage: http://biostat.maths.cc.ac.mw/people/staff/Adamson_S._Muula  _______________________________________________
Civsoc-mw at sdnp.org.mw