[Civsoc-mw] Research Assistants needed

Adamson S. Muula amuula at medcol.mw
Sun Feb 11 11:08:09 CAT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings. I have noted that only a few people have applied to some
research assistant job adverts that we currently have at the College of
Medicine. In case you have someone in your circle who may be interested, I
am sending the link. Unfortunately, the due date is tomorrow so colleagues
must act with haste in they are interested:
https://www.medcol.mw/job/research-assistants-2/

adamson

--
Adamson S. Muula PhD, MPH, MBBS, CPH, PGDip (Public Health Ethics), PGDip
(Global Health), PGD (Palliative Care)
Email: amuula at medcol.mw
Cell: +265 884233486
Publications list: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Muula