[Civsoc-mw] Fwd: FW: ALN Scholarships for academic year 2019-20

Adamson S. Muula amuula at medcol.mw
Mon Aug 6 23:38:04 CAT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Don Mathanga <dmathang at mac.medcol.mw>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2018, 23:35
Subject: Fwd: FW: ALN Scholarships for academic year 2019-20

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Slater <Karen.Slater at lshtm.ac.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 10:10 AM
To: Karen Slater <Karen.Slater at lshtm.ac.uk>
Subject: ALN Scholarships for academic year 2019-20

We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for the
next round of ALN scholarships.  We would be very grateful if you could
pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.
Full details can be found on the ALN website:
http://www.alnscholarshipfund.org/.

The Africa London Nagasaki (ALN) Fund is a scholarship fund set up to
support African scientists to undertake a Master’s degree in a subject
relevant to the control of infectious disease in Africa.
The awards will support a candidate to undertake a Master of Tropical
Medicine degree at the School of Tropical Medicine and Global Health,
Nagasaki University, Japan or an MSc at the London School of Hygiene &
Tropical Medicine, London, UK. Four of five awards will be made each year
for the period 2010 to 2018. Successful applicants will receive a maximum
of US$50,000 each to cover tuition fees, travel and living expenses

Thank you, Karen

Karen Slater
ALN Scholarship Administrator
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine Keppel Street London WC1E
7HT UK
Tel: 00 44 (0)20 7299 4712
email: Karen.Slater at lshtm.ac.uk

.