[Civsoc-mw] Zimbabwe Situation e-briefing website

Diana Cammack cammack at mweb.co.za
Tue May 2 11:41:49 CAT 2017

Fyi. Zim research source. D

----

This week I was alerted by another Zimbabwe watching group to this
e-briefing website:

They explain (cited in part):
http://www.zimbabwesituation.com/about-zimbabwe-situation/

About Zimbabwe Situation

 <http://www.zimbabwesituation.com/> ZimbabweSituation.com (ZimSit or
#ZimSitRep) is a daily archive from Zimbabwe covering every important and
relevant media article, every day since March 2000.

Zimbabwe Situation - daily since 2000

Early in 2000 Zimbabwe's political leadership demonstrated once again how
it'd turned on the people. Land invasions heralded the start of a new era
for the country, its people, their children, the environment, agriculture,
commerce and industry. That was just part of a bigger picture and concealed
some simpler truths that the political elite live by and still prefer to
keep shrouded.

In March 2000, a handful of dedicated people chose to turn the other cheek
by gathering and posting press clips that the rest of the world seemed to
ignore. Most of which the politicians would still prefer that we all forgot
about.

If this email is forwarded please respect my privacy and remove my email
address.

David