[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Creating database on Africa-based primary & secondary education experts

Tony Thontholani tonytontho at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 00:43:13 CAT 2017

John,
To me, they [ these Malawian smarts ] are just a bunch of con artists. They are no different from the new wave of "Christian" prophets that go about hoodwinking the naive populace.

Why don't these smarts just come out in the open and admit that they acquired these credentials for the sake of higher salaries?

As poor as Malawi is - and has been - I wonder if the country needs these whatevers.