[Civsoc-mw] [NYASANET] Creating database on Africa-based primary & secondary education experts

John Lwanda lwanda2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 28 23:59:32 CAT 2017

Tony,There is a kind of 'book education', that thwarts development because it encourages didactic thinking - everything is done the way the 1957/1967/1990/2002 text book said it had to be done.hey, there was no mobile phone when i was taking my MCE!
i.e. not all educated people are innovative innovators! John Lwanda