[Civsoc-mw] [Malawitalk] RIP Padraig O'Malley

e c echanika at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 08:12:23 CAT 2017

sad indeed.is the nation afraid to cerebrate 1st class real heroes? I forget we can't even do something about Chilembwe's burial place and where they relocated his real relatives in Zomba.maybe its just as well to find out how Dr Kerr is.CSO's should cerebrate 6th July differently by organizing events with these icons.politicians come and go,we don't move. Can we have a side event and invite Dr kerr and others for 6th july?emmie