[Civsoc-mw] [Malawitalk] RIP Padraig O'Malley

temwa malange temwamalange at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 22:37:42 CAT 2017

RIP Fr. O'Malley. Contributed alot to Malawi.

On Mar 19, 2017 12:32 PM, "John Lwanda via MALAWITALK" <
MALAWITALK2 at groupspaces.com> wrote:

 I have just been informed of the death of Fr Patrick O'Malley, ex-Chanco
and a few other pastoral duties in Malawi, at the age of 84,

I was honoured to have published his Malawi memoirs 'Living dangerously' in
which he touched upon some of his adventures in Ireland, Chicago,Biafra and
Malawi.
He was a friend and mentor.

RIP Father O'Malley

John