[Civsoc-mw] Fwd: Re: Wish Ghana's President Nana Akufo-Addo was Malawi's, No?

cuthbertkachale cuthbertkachale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 03:18:37 CAT 2017

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: mzeekachale <mzeekachale at gmail.com>
Date: 06/12/2017  03:16  (GMT+02:00)
To: Thandika Mkandawire <thandika at GMAIL.COM>,NYASANET at LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG,David Stuart-Mogg <david.stuartmogg at BTINTERNET.COM>
Cc: Cuthbert Kachale <cuthbertkachale at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Wish Ghana's President Nana Akufo-Addo was Malawi's, No?

Agreed, Ba Prof Thandika.

The first 'mutsogoleri' or president usually sets the standards,  the pace,  the direction. He/she becomes the role model.

Kwame was a very principled Pan-Africanist who had a vision for not only Ghana, but Africa as a whole. He even envisaged free Africa as a United States of Africa.

Kamuzu was the antithesis of Kwame.  He was a selfcentred demagogue to whom a united free Africa was anathema.

Let me send you a video clip ftom Malawi Past-Testimonies.

Mzee

Sent from Samsung Mobile