[Civsoc-mw] Gynecomastia

Adamson S. Muula amuula at medcol.mw
Fri Feb 12 09:13:52 CAT 2016

I am not sure of: Theoretically, every man is supposed to get prostate
cancer if they live long enough.

You are right that studies have been done in postmortem samples of
prostates of men who died from/of something else including old age and lo
and behold, (traces of) cancers of prostate have been found. Similar to me
as someone dies from a road traffic injury - complained of nothing- but the
postmortem result shows they have some cancers somewhere. I hear cancers
are not so rare in humans- some clear off after some time without the
individual even knowing. If they did not know and did not have symptoms,
only teh deities would know. Some use this to despise modern medicine as it
can arouse sleeping dogs, i.e. if the person did not access healthcare,
they may not have known they had this disease process going on, they would
have lived happily until they died from a vehicle crash or something else.

Email: amuula at medcol.mw
Cell: +265 884233486
*orcid.org/0000-0003-4412-9773 <http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4412-9773>*
Webpage: http://biostat.maths.cc.ac.mw/people/staff/Adamson_S._Muula