[Civsoc-mw] FESTIVE RECESS: NATIONAL WOMEN'S LOBBY GROUP (NAWOLG)

Faustace Chirwa faustacechirwa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:29:50 CAT 2016

Please note we shall be closed for business from 23 December 2016 and shall resume operations on January 9, 2017.

It is with pleasure that announce NAWOLG's new office location at EBER HOUSE, ARCHDIOCESE OF BLANTYRE, LIMBE on Ground Floor (Room Number to be advised in due course) effective January 9, 2017.  We thank the Almighty God for this precious gift.

Please note that NAWOLG has a New Board effective July 1, 2016 which will serve for five years comprising the following:

Mrs. Millicka Barbara Jumbe       :  Chairperson
Mr. Ian Nankhuni                           :  Vice Chairperson
Mrs. Beauty Movete                      :  Member
Mrs. Olive Mwenefumbo              :  Member
Ms. Lyness Manduwa                   :  Member
Ms. Maria Chilinde                        :  Member

Hearty congratulations to the new Board.

On behalf of NAWOLG Board, Management and Support Staff I wIsh our development partners, stakeholders, NGOGCN colleagues, and all other networks working in the field of gender equality, equity and women's economic and political empowerment a joyous X- Mas and a New Year full of happiness, prosperity and renewed hope.

Faustace

Sent from my iPad