[Sdnp-staff] test - (Fwd) Welcome to the "Sdnp-staff" mailing list

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Mar 26 15:43:22 CAT 2020

SDNP Staff,

I am trying to finalise installation of mailman on chambo4.sdnp.org.mw and this mailing list is
now running there.

There are still many steps for me to take to finalise and so I will be using this list to test the
installation, please bear with me and let me know if you see anything strange.

Once I am satisfied then I intend to restore the other mailing lists that were running on
chambo3.sdnp.org.mw

Since chambo4 is running fedora 31 there are some upgrade challenges since chambo3 was
on fedora 20 or there about.

You can watch progress on http://chambo4.sdnp.org.mw/mailman/ ... I really do not know
why this page is showing nyala ... Thekhwane, do you know why? ... could this be in the
config for httpd ??

Regards,

PC
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda