[mw-reg-national-l] Malawi has the most expensive 1GB of data - is it true?

Elias IMAAN elias at globemw.net
Thu Jul 9 08:16:27 CAT 2020

Dear All,

We came across the trail of e-mails below, this report is a misrepresentation of what is on the ground. I just picked one package, FreedomPLUS - MK57,500 for 165GB works out to be MK348.48 per GB (US$0.46 per GB, using MK750 as an exchange rate).

Elias.

Globe Internet

www.globem.net <http://www.globem.net>