[mw-reg-national-l] (Fwd) [Online Course] DNS Fundamentals - [Fellowship-Alumni]

Marina Paddy-Bachir marina at inq.inc
Wed Jul 8 10:14:04 CAT 2020

Kindly ignore my response - figured out i need to create an account and
sign in.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

<http://inq.inc>
*Marina Paddy-Bachir*
Customer Support Manager - Billing
P.O Box 2461, Delamere House, Victoria Avenue, Blantyre
inq
------------------------------
+265 99 996 1235
marina at inq.inc
www.inq.inc

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 at 10:10, Marina Paddy-Bachir <marina at inq.inc> wrote:

> Morning,
>
> I tried to access the course and get this:
>
> [image: image.png]
>
> May you kindly advise - thank you.
>
> Kind regards,
>

> <http://inq.inc>
> *Marina Paddy-Bachir*
> Customer Support Manager - Billing
> P.O Box 2461, Delamere House, Victoria Avenue, Blantyre
> inq
> ------------------------------
> +265 99 996 1235
> marina at inq.inc
> www.inq.inc
>

> On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 at 09:59, Dr P Nyirenda <paulos at sdnp.org.mw> wrote:
>
>> ,mw registrar,
>>
>> I would like to recommend this DNS online course, as below,  for you and
>> your domain registrarnts, please evaluate and attend.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Paulos
>> ======================
>> Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
>> NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
>> http://www.registrar.mw
>> Tel:  +265-(0)-882 089 166
>> Cell: +265-(0)-888-824787
>> WhatsApp: +265-(0)-887386433

This e-mail, its content and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee, you
may not print, copy, use or rely on the contents, attachments or
information in any way except with the express written permission of the
sender. If this e-mail has been sent to you in error please destroy it and
contact the sender. This e-mail has been prepared using information
believed by the author to be reliable and accurate, but inq. Digital no
warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. In particular, inq. Digital
does not accept changes made to this e-mail after it was sent.