[mw-reg-national-l] use a registrar? - Re: REGISTRATION ON NEW DOMAIN

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Aug 18 15:16:47 CAT 2020

On 18 Aug 2020 at 12:33, Talumba Chirwa wrote:

>     Dear Dr. Nyirenda
>
>     Following our discussions earlier in the year. Please find the application file filled in for the
>     registration of www.domains.co.mw on behalf of Payrope Limited.

Good to hear from you again. We would like to recommend that you use an accredited
(ticked) registrar to register your domain, see list at http://www.nic.mw

There was no attachment to your e-mail.

To see the status of the domain name or its availability please use the WHOIS, see:
http://www.registrar.mw/whois-intro.php

>     I am assuming the price is still at USD40 x2. Please advise if this has changed. We hope and trust
>     the domain is still available. If all is in order we will wait for your invoice and account details so
>     we can make that payment by the end of this week. Thank you.

The price at the registry is still $40 per year and at a registrar you can have your domain
registered for 1 to 5 years as you require.

Regards,

PC
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD