[Mw-reg-l] .mw registry server certificate updated

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Jan 16 10:03:11 CAT 2019

.mw registrar,

I would like to advise that we have updated the .mw registry server certificate today.

As you may already know, we do update digital certitifcates at least once a year on the
aniversary of the renewal of accreditation of each registrar.

Please check and verify that you are still able to make EPP connections to the .mw registry
server with the new server certificate.

Happy new year 2019.

Regards,

Paulos