[Mw-reg-l] mw registrar list - subscribers

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed May 10 15:58:55 CAT 2017

.mw registrar,

The Malawi .mw ccTLD domain registry is creating this <mw-reg-l> e-mail mailing list in order
to enhance communications with and announcements to registrars that have applied for
accreditation on .mw domains.

We would now like to request you to assist us to determine the complete list of e-mail
addresses from your registrar organisation that you want to be subscribed to this mailing list

You are now receiving this message because
(a)	you were listed in the registrar accreditation application from your registrar
(b)	you are covered by a role account listed in that application
(c)	you have been one of the main contacts in processing the registrar accreditation

The aim of the <mw-reg-l> mailing list is to provide optimum communications with and
announcements to registrars in cases of real need such as on emergencies, policy changes,
planned events, etc

We would like to request you to assist us to do consultations within your organisation to come
up with a complete list of only those e-mail addresses that your registrar would like to be
subscribed to this mailing list. We will then subscribe only those and remove the rest.

We expect that traffic on this mailing list to be no more than one or two e-mails per month.

We look forward to your prompt reply.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda