[Mw-reg-l] resolved - Re: .mw registry Internet connection problem - link to ngoli.sdnp.org.mw down

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Jul 4 17:18:52 CAT 2017

.mw Registrars,

I am glad to advise that our upstream Internet connection problem through MTL has now
been resolved and hence you should be seeing a good EPP connection to our .mw registry
server ngoli.sdnp.org.mw.

Please confirm that you are seeing such a good EPP connection.

MTL reports that the outage was caused by a rodent that entered the conduit and chewed up
a section of the fiber.

Please do let us know if you see any other problem with EPP connections to the .mw registry.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD