[Mispa-management-l] (Fwd) bandwidth provision for AFRINIC workshop - (Fwd) Re: hosting arrangements - Re: budget for AFRINIC IPv6 Workshop to

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Sep 20 18:07:28 CAT 2019

On 20 Sep 2019 at 14:27, Limbika Kanjadza wrote:

>     Dear Dr. Nyirenda,
>
>     We trust all went well with the Internet.

Although MISPA Management Committee (MMC) has not yet met to finalise analysis and
report on the IPv6 Deployathon, there is general satisfaction that all went well with the event
on the many management issues that needed addressing including Internet access provided
by Skyband.

I am confident that the MMC will produce a positive assessment on the Internet access and
then express its gratitude to Skyband for providing the connectivity.

Do you provide connectivity graphs or any such data for such events so that we can see
usage stats ?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda