[Mispa-management-l] Upcoming IPv6 deployathon in Malawi

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Sat Sep 7 16:34:41 CAT 2019

On 5 Sep 2019 at 22:28, Willy Manga wrote:

> Dear Dr Paulos,
> if possible can you please send an invitation to this participant an
> invitation ?

Unfortunately it is now too late to do this even at MISPA without causing too much confusion.

Based on your latest communications to and on this candidate, including that with MAREN,
we may just have to welcome the candidate if and when he shows up for the workshop and
register him then.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda