[Mispa-management-l] RIXP-NIXP

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Nov 4 16:25:10 CAT 2019

On 3 Nov 2019 at 12:53, Kumbukani Lisilira wrote:

> Hi Dr.
>
> Am Kumbukani Lisilira from Macra.
>
> Am attending a workshop on RIXP-NIXP in Harare, ZW.
>
> I have been looking for information on the same, and at the very last minute got referred to you. I
> tried to call but didnt go through.

Good to know you. I think you should have contacted me before you left. I am now out to ICANN66 in Montreal.

Are you now the one responsible for IXP issues at MACRA ?

If you need to contact me during this week then you can use either skype or whatsapp, see details here below.

Please see: http://www.mispa.org.mw/mix.html

> as well as if there are plans underway of
> connecting to RIXP.

MISPA has no such plans as of now. However, we have been discussing this for some time and we have a position on it. If you or MACRA would like to get our view then we need to talk when you return to Malawi, please give me a  call on the numbers here below.

> Whatever information you can update me on will be much appreciated.

What is the view from MACRA on the IXP in Malawi and on the RIXP ?

Regards,

PC
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw