[Mispa-management-l] MTL - NITEL - SKYBAND - route server config - RE: ROUTE OF 102.176.250.0 /24

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri May 31 19:23:00 CAT 2019

Rajab: MTL : I have updated the route server config as you requested, see attached.

T.Jumbe: NITEL: I have removed the MALSWITCH prefix as discussed at the MMC Meeting.
This leaves the prefix 41.79.88.0/22 on Simbanet as here attached

Clement: SKYBAND: It was observed at the Mispa Management Committee Meeting on 30
May 2019 that the prefix 105.234.0.0/16 that appears on the Skyband prefix-list also appears
on the Airtel prefix-list as shown in the attached config and a recommendation was hence
made to remove it from Skyband list. Please review the config and the recommendation and
give me your direction.

IPv6: ALL: You will all note on the attached config that I have now assigned an IPv6 address
2001:43F8:380::2/64 on the interface GigabitEthernet0/1 of the route server and you will see
the IPv6 interface config towards the bottom of the attached file that shows the route server
config, the BGP routes and the IPv6 interface.

It would be great if you can activate IPv6 on your routers and give your interface the IPv6
address on the 2001:43F8:380::/64 subnet which ends with the last quartet on your IPv4
peering interface address.  So for example if your IPv4 peering address is 196.223.27.40/24
then your IPv6 address is 2001:43F8:380::40/64

Once done then please check if you can ping the IPv6 interface on the route server and let
me know.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda