[Mispa-management-l] Meeting - MMC + members

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed May 15 17:27:43 CAT 2019

MMC

I would like to propose that we hold a MISPA Management Committee meeting on 23 May
2019 or as soon as possible thereater.

This is in place of the meeting that we arranged to take place soon after the installation of the
Akamai cache but which we postponed to allow finalisation of the Akamai cache installation
and activation. Now that we have this done, it seems necessary to meet, review the progress
and attend to queries from MISPA members.

The MMC meeting will also help answer persistent queries that I am receiving on the MIX,
GGC and Akamai from both peers or ISPs at the MIX as well as from GGC and Akamai
including those on charges, adding more prefixes, adding more ASNs, activating IPv6,
adding other transit providers ... etc

I would hence like to call the meeting as follows:

Meeting:	MISPA Management Committee Meeting
Date and time:	23 May 2019 from 10am
Venue:		Colege of Medicine ICT Board Room
Agenda (draft):
i.	Welcome by chaiperson
ii.	Quorum
iii.	Adoption of agenda
iv.	Minutes of previous meeting
v.	Matters arising: progress on technician, ...
vi.	Progress on rehabiltation of MIX room
vii	Port fees
viii	Akamai cache installation, activation and performance
ix.	Charges for content services: GGC and Akamai
x.	New MISPA member: AFRIMAX
xi.	Activating IPv6 at the MIX
xii	Calling a MISPA members meeting
xiii.	AOB

I would like to request you to review the above agenda draft and send me your further
suggestions.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda