[Mispa-management-l] draft 3 - Re: minutes - Re: meeting confirmed 30 May 2019 - Re: re-scheduled - Re: Meeting - MMC + members

Tayamika Jumbe tjumbe at nitel.mw
Mon Jun 10 12:42:58 CAT 2019

Noted, will do.

Regards
Tayamika

-----Original Message-----
From: Mispa-management-l <mispa-management-l-bounces at sdnp.org.mw> On Behalf
Of Dr P Nyirenda
Sent: Monday, 10 June 2019 12:10
To: mispa-management-l at sdnp.org.mw
Cc: mispa-chair at mix.mw
Subject: [Mispa-management-l] draft 3 - Re: minutes - Re: meeting confirmed

On 10 Jun 2019 at 9:36, Dr P Nyirenda wrote:

> MMC,
>
> Here attached are the minutes of the MMC meeting of 30 May 2019, a
> draft submitted by the secretary with my track review and one final draft
clean copy.

> Please review and send in your comments.

Here is a revised draft ver 3 with improved numbering and inclusion of
coverage for agenda item number 10 which was missing in ver 2.

I would particularly appreciate if the secretary, Mr Jumbe, could carefully
read and review this copy.

Regards,

Paulos
======================
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
http://www.registrar.mw

> Regards,
>
> Paulos
> ======================================
> Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
> Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw
> NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD http://www.registrar.mw
> Chair: MISPA http://www.mispa.org.mw
>

> On 29 May 2019 at 9:07, Dr P Nyirenda wrote:
>
> > MMC,
> >
> > I would like to confirm that we will hold the next Mispa Management
Committee Meeting on
> > 30 May 2019, tomorrow from 10am, at the same venue with the draft agenda
as shown here
> > below.
> >
> > Please confirm your availability.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Paulos
> > ======================================
> > Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
> > Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw
> > NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD http://www.registrar.mw
> > Chair: MISPA http://www.mispa.org.mw
> >

> > On 22 May 2019 at 17:29, Dr P Nyirenda wrote:
> >

> > > MMC
> > >
> > > I would like to advise that this meeting has had to be re-scheduled
since both TNM and MTL
> > > are still busy with 2019 Elections due to slower than expected
progress on MEC results
> > > reporting which is using TNM and MTL networks.
> > >
> > > The new date of the meeting is proposed to be 30 May 2019 from 10am.
> > >
> > > Please confirm that you will be available for the meeting on this date
at the same venue.

> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Paulos
> > > ======================================
> > > Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
> > > Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw
> > > NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD http://www.registrar.mw
> > > Chair: MISPA http://www.mispa.org.mw
> > >

> > > On 15 May 2019 at 17:27, Dr P Nyirenda wrote:
> > >
> > > From:           	"Dr P Nyirenda" <paulos at sdnp.org.mw>
> > > To:             	mispa-management-l at sdnp.org.mw
> > > Date sent:      	Wed, 15 May 2019 17:27:43 +0200
> > > Subject:        	Meeting - MMC + members