[Mispa-management-l] MMC Meeting proposal - 20 Dec 2019 - (Fwd) Afrimax Limited: Charges for Throughput Access to Google and Akamai Cache

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Dec 9 11:31:59 CAT 2019

MMC,
MISPA,

It appears that there are a number of issues that have arisen on MISPA and MIX that need
the attention of the MISPA Management Committee and here is one of them from AFRIMAX
copied here below.

I would, therefore, like to propose a meeting of the MISPA Management Committee on
Friday, 20 December 2019, from 10am.

Please confirm if you will be available for such a meeting at College of Medicine in Blantyre.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD