[Mispa-management-l] SUTENE: (Fwd) Re: name servers ? - Re: up? - Re: help ! - Re: BGP session down # B-G-2XSMU4E | MISPA-BLZ

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at SDNP.ORG.MW
Thu Dec 5 10:57:00 CAT 2019

Sutene,
TNM,

As you can see here below, Akamai is asking for "nameserver ips over the BGP session"
since their system uses DNS based mapping.

Could you then reconfigure the BGP session announcements to include nameservers ?

As you may be aware, the MIX has a DNS server that also does DNS root service. The DNS
server details are as follows:

Hosname:  pch1.nic.mw
IPv4 Addres: 204.61.216.131
Ipv6 Address: 2001:500:14:1613:ad::1

Please let me know if you can use this or any other so that we can bring up the Akamai
service and traffic levels.

Regards,

PC
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda