[Mispa-management-l] follow-up visa for AFRINIC instructors - number to call ?- RE: MMC meeting? - Re: budget for AFRINIC IPv6

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue Aug 27 11:41:27 CAT 2019

MMC,

Three of the 4 instructors from AFRINIC come from Cameroon and hence need a visa each
to enter Malawi for this IPv6 Workshop. We have been told that this takes at least 3 weeks to
process.

So, we are trying to see if we can get a letter from the Malawi Immigration Department
authorising them to get a visa on arrival at the airport.

For this I was requested by the visa officiers at Immigration in Lilongwe tpo send the request
by e-mail to permitcounter at gmail.com and follow up on the telephone number 01831563.

I have been trying to follow up on that MTL number but all I get is a buzzing noise when I call
the MTL number.

Does anyone have a number I can call at Immigration in Blantyre so that I can follow up this
visa on arrival request that we made by e-mail?

This is urgent.

Can you help visit the Immigration office in Blantyre to assist to follow up on this if I sent you
are the documents?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda