[Mispa-management-l] hosting arrangements - Re: budget for AFRINIC IPv6 Workshop to be hosted by MISPA

Mr. Arthur Mtegha amtegha at medcol.mw
Mon Aug 19 08:58:33 CAT 2019

Noted !! However as COM, we  don't have the capacity to meet the required
internet bandwidth , Can one of the members provide a connection for the
training.
Projection  equipment is well set. I will strive to service the ACs for the
room. Those that can manage to donate power extensions should come forward.
The Training room  has been booked 9th - 13th September  at no cost.

Regards

Arthur

Arthur