[Mispa-management-l] Fibre Form

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Apr 26 11:38:16 CAT 2019

On 25 Apr 2019 at 18:17, Limbika Kanjadza wrote:

>     Hello,
>
>     Thank you. But to clarify - it is not really necessary for you to have the form signed. Its more of
>     an internal matter, which we can resolve internall, but thank you very much for cooperation.

Thank you Limbika for the clarification, however, since I have already set this in motion with
Essau, please ask and allow your technician to visit the MIX with Essau so as to finalise this
so that we can properly close the issue.

Essau may need the details for his job at the MIX.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP PC: http://www.sdnp.org.mw