[Mispa-management-l] KYC - Arthur and Victor - Re: MISPA bank account signatories - add & remove

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Fri Sep 14 15:10:00 CAT 2018

MISPA Management,
Victor Chidziwitsano,
Arthur Mtegha
                                                         KYC
National Bank is requesting Victor Chidziwitsano and Arthur Mtegha to visit any National
Bank of Malawi branch to do the bank's  Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure needed to
finalise their inclusion as signatories of the MISPA bank account.

You can print a copy of the attached document and use it to introduce your self at the bank to
do the KYC.

The bank requires you to carry a valid ID like Driving Licence, Passport, Malawi ID, etc

Please ask at enquiries to find which office does KYC at the branch.

If anyone at the bank branch raises a query with you, please ask them to call Miriam
Chimimba of Gateway Mall Branch of National Bank of Malawi who received our documents
as stamped on the attached documents.

Please let me know when you are done so that we can move forward.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD