[Mispa-management-l] minutes - bank - Re: members of MISPA management committee

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Aug 2 16:47:36 CAT 2018

On 2 Aug 2018 at 16:09, tjumbe at nitel.mw wrote:

> MISPA Management Committee,
> Please find the communication from NITEl attached.

Thank you for the confirmation letter.

Here attached then are the minutes of the last MISPA Management Committee meeting,
please sign the minutes and return them to me.

I need these minutes to modify the signatories of the MISPA bank account.

The bank indicated that all that is needed is reference of account numbers for the new
signatories if they have ban accounts at NBM.

So, by copy of this e-mail, I would like to request Arthur Mtegha and Victor Chidzwitsano to
send me details of their active NBM bank accounts so that I can submit those to NBM as
sources of data for the new signatories of the MISPA bank account.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD