[Cyber-security-tech-mw-l] Draft Malawi Cyber Security Strategy

Christopher Banda cbanda at macra.org.mw
Fri Jan 20 12:11:59 CAT 2017

 All
Following the workshops we have had relating to National cyber  security strategy and the comments you have been providing, the draft national Cyber security Strategy has been drafted by CTO consultants as attached.
We would like to request for your comments as you have been doing to the attached documents. Let the comments be forwarded to Secretariat by 10th February 2017 so that we compile  comments and forward accordingly.
Thank you Very much and awaits your comments
Christopher
........................................ This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from MACRA, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it.