[Cyber-security-tech-mw-l] Communications Act - revised - Re: Cyber Security Strategy Draft Log Frame - safety of vulnerable groups

Blessings Phumisa bphumisa at macra.org.mw
Tue Jan 17 09:22:22 CAT 2017

Attached please find the two new legislations.

Kind regards,

Blessings Phumisa| Communications Officer
Malawi Communications Regulatory Authority MACRA, MACRA House, Salmin Amour Road, Private Bag 261, Blantyre, MALAWI.
M Phone: +265 1 874 924  | Mobile: +265 888301039
Fax:      +265 1 883890 |     E-mail: bphumisa at macra.org.mw; Skype: blessings.samuel.phumisa
;: www.macra.org.mw