[Cyber-security-tech-mw-l] Cyber Security Strategy Draft Log Frame - safety of vulnerable groups

Dr Paulos B Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Thu Jan 12 10:02:01 CAT 2017

I recall that the issue of "safety of vulnerable groups in cyberspace, especially the safety of
children"  is very well covered in the Malawi Electronic Transactions and Cyber Security Act
that we have been told has now been assented to and hence should be followed in
developing the strategy

Is the Act now available for public use?

There were quite a few proposals for ammendments and  a lot of debate in Parliament on
sections on this topic and we need to see the exact text in the passed Act

Has it been gazzetted yet?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda