[Cyber-security-tech-mw-l] Should Elections Be Classified as "Critical Infrastructure"?

Andrew Pemba apemba at rbm.mw
Tue Jan 10 16:01:20 CAT 2017

National critical infrastructure in the context of Malawi as a nation should mean any infrastructure used to provide critical services to the nation, regional as well as globally. These include transportation (civil aviation), ISP, medical connected /internet facing devices, banking systems, supervisory control and data access systems (ESCOM management systems, Waterboard) just to mention a few.

Sent from my HTC