[Cyber-security-tech-mw-l] champion ? Re: Cyber Security Strategy Draft Log Frame

george mhlanga mhlangageorge at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:22:49 CAT 2017

I feel  like the  strategy  should  specify  who  should  champion the
 fight   cyber  crime but  the  specification   for  the stakeholders
 involved  should  come  from  different  sectors eg Government, Banks
Civil  Societies. Each should  have  representative from  the  ICT  sector
 who  is  responsible for  technical  know how about cyber-crimes fight

George Mhlanga
Computer Programmer
Ministry of Natural Resources Energy And Mines
Private Bag 350

emails: mhlangageorge at gmail.com
             george_mhlanga at hotmail.com
             george.mhlanga at energymines.gov.mw