[civsoc-mw] contituency maps ?

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Sun Mar 6 13:31:19 CAT 2022

On 17 Feb 2022 at 16:38, Dr Paulos Nyirenda wrote:

> On 17 Feb 2022 at 13:40, SANGWANI MWAFULIRWA wrote:
>

> > bwana
> >
> > read the speech i shared. The maps will be available from 4 March,
> > 2022
>
> Thank you very much, I just hope they will be available in electronic
> form as well, confirm ?

I can now see that the MEC website has been updated to show maps in detail like this one, thank you:

https://mec.org.mw/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Solola.png

However this appears under the cartegory of 19 Nov, constituency.  Could you please clarify if this are still 2019 maps ?

Can MEC please post the maps with the new suggested boundaries of 2022 so that we can see what is suggested to change ?

Regards,

Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD
http://www.nic.mw