[civsoc-mw] how ? - (Fwd) Subscription to Nyasanet

petechisa at yahoo.co.uk petechisa at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 15:32:24 CAT 2021

have the person send an email to listserv at icors.org
please note: copy the above email address exactly as i have it here. there is no typo. the email should be sent from the address the user wants to subscribe.
in the body of the message, have them type the two lines below
subscribe nyasanetend
they then need to follow the instructions they receive back from listserv. if nothing comes back from listserv, then the message did not go through
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android