[civsoc-mw] Status of the Commission and resignation of MEC CEO

KPD maluwakpd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 14:50:53 CAT 2021

What is complex? It is an appointed position through recommendation. It is
not an elected position.

Don't bring in the issue of them having involved themselves with the
subsequent elections. If Mutharika thought by going against parliament
recommendation the elections would not be held ndiye anayimba m'madzi.

Same tactics Ansah used. Having told the whole world that constitution
court judgement can not be appealed, she went ahead and appealed.

I wish there was a thorough audit so that we can see the trail of under the
table payments