[civsoc-mw] removed, goodbye - Re: (no subject)

Dr P Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Wed Sep 30 10:04:03 CAT 2020

On 29 Sep 2020 at 22:52, Keyboard Boyd Kilembey wrote:

> Kpd blame it on moderators that there is no 51% representation of women on the forum. Maybe
> legislation should be made to enforce this.

We would welcome any new and more names with e-mail addresses to be subscribed to the
forum, including more women.

This forum is open, no moderation, those willing to join can subscribe online at:

Similarly those willing to leave at any time can do so online at:

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
NIC.MW & .mw ccTLD