[civsoc-mw] (no subject)

Dunstain Mwaungulu dfmwaungulu at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 29 20:02:44 CAT 2020

The 40/60 ratio is another MASTER PIECE from Makawi. It is actually
40:40:20.

This miranda that the minimum for each gender is 40%. The 20% caters where
one gender is actually at 40 and cannot produce the other 20%. It shifts to
the gender with more. In practice, depending on numbers it will revert to
50:50 because there are enough candidates from either side. But it could
get let us day 57;43. But 40vmust be achieved where it is possible